Workshops, lectures, coaching, storytelling advice (radio, video, cross-new media, philosophy).
- Storytelling coach Oorzaken Academy, Oorzaken Audio Festival 2018-2019.
- Advisor NPO fund on radio projects (2018-current)
- Coach participatory action workshop on radio stories, Queer Faces Migrant Voices, Stichting art.1 (2017)
- Dutch Directors Guild, board (2016-current)
- Advisor Media Fund on radio projects (2015-2016)
- Speaker on film, Zwarte Markt festival Kennis Brakke Grond (2016)
- Workshop film making Docfest Maastricht, Cinesud and Zuyd Hogeschool (2015)
- Guest tutor ArtEZ University of the Arts (2010 – 2013)
- Speaker Zeeland Province, on Artistic-social research project, Twynstra Gudde (2014)
- Artistic-social research Kort of Kans, The Institute, CBK Zeeland and No Academy (2012-2103)
- Coaching video project for Isala klinieken by students of ArtEZ University of the Arts (2012-2013)
- Speaker on working in the creative industry, Kunstenaars & Co, Stichting Cultuur+Ondernemen. (2008-2010)
- Guest speaker, film making, University Utrecht. (2009)
- Organisation of a series of workshops on directing actors, VERS & DDG (2007-2011)
- Tutor video workshop, CREA, Universiteit van Amsterdam (2002-2003)
Education Prosper de Roos
- University of Amsterdam (UVA), MA Philosophy, specialties: culture and art, agency-structure, idea history, nothingness.
- Proficiency in English certificate CEFR C2, (Cambridge English Language Assessment).
- Academy of fine arts (AKV) St. Joost, audio-visual, Breda, the Netherlands.
- School for Photography (KABK), documentary photography, The Hague, the Netherlands.